Thursday, October 2, 2008

The truth comes out...

Okay so here's my blog confession. I have some typical excuses for not keeping up with this thing like business, full time job, ministry, being a wife etc, but here's my honest one.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS STUPID THING!!
Its so annoying wanting to blog but not having a 5 hour chunk in any day to figure the dang thing out!
In case you haven't noticed I dont even know how to add friends to the side of my page to click on, I have to go to Summer's page and click on everyone from there.
Also putting pictures on here is drama. I click on the image thing and it adds all of the pics to the top and I have to drag them each down to their appropriate place in the story of my blog. And it takes FOREVER to do that. I dont know how to add a link either which is annoying because it cuts out some of witty banter points when I can't say, "too see for yourself click here..haha!"
So without friends on the side, and without pics, and without links to enhance my witty banter I think my heart has just given up. Not to mention the few times I've written a freakin novel and somehow the whole thing has gotten erased!!ugh!
anyway, so I'll update soon. I just need some blogspot 101!

Mel

4 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

we can do blogspot 101 with Summer on the 11th!

The Ice House said...

yes!!!! I need it BAD!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Well its still good to hear from you...If you learn how to add the pictures without having to move them from the top then let me know! Go see Bell Biv DeVoe!

Sum said...

I am willing to help both of you out. this way I won't feel bad when I threaten both of you to update! :)

bad news: the pictures thing just really does suck. I'll show you some short cuts.