Saturday, July 12, 2008

1031...This is for you!


Jamey's been asking me to post this bad-boy for some time now so I thought I would!! I couldn't decide what to title this blog. In honor of my old roomies I chose the title for 1031...but a close second was "Now this is TRUE LOVE!"
Haha! I just wanted to give a shout-out to the joy of marriage! To have a best friend that loves you so unconditionally the way Jamey loves me, is ridiculous!
And although I was advised to throw out my teddy-pj's by my friends....I didn't. Jamey even says I look "cute" in this. He was the one who actually got out the camera to take the pic!
Don't worry, all you girls who spent good money on my lingerie shower, I still wear those sexy numbers too. But every now and then you just wanna put on a good-ole-fashion night gown....... (from elementary school)....and black-ankle-high-socks....(for warmth)
haha...kinda sad, huh??

9 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

OH!MY!GOSH!! this is the greatest picture i have see perhaps EVER. YES! this is why i check your blog Mel!! Hilarious!! i am so with you on every sentence! praise the Lord for men who think we are not only cute but picture worthy in moments that we really know are our lowest of lows!! hahah! here's to 1031!!! LOVE.IT!!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

ahahaaa Mel!! So daring...you are my hero...now if only I hadnt listened to you guys and saved the Porky Pig boxers...1031 and bad pajamas go hand in hand! Again...why I love husbands...your best friends can make fun of you til the cows come home, but your hubby will think you are cute! Love it! praise God!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Actually Mel...I still struggle with the socks...haha, those look new...I am not sure I can ever support black ankle socks:)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hahahaaaaa..this is fantastic!!!

Kentsten said...

Thank you so much for posting this!! I haven't been great about blogging or checking blogs, but I think because of this I am going to rededicate myself.

Somehow you are still adorable even in this. I miss being your roommate and watching you do arm weight exercises with your 2lb weights, wearing this nightgown in the bathroom mirror.

Ok, actually I don't miss it that much. While those were amazing and fun times I like getting in bed with Kent much better. Love you!!!

Sum said...

ahok, I was an adpoted roommate of 1031, so I feel I can comment and say this is amazing. I am with dawntoya that those socks are rough, but you are cute. and Dawn, those Porky-pig boxers are in a league of their own

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i added you to cymbidium's email blast last week so you could see chavon and casey. but, you asked not to receive the emails! I felt bad! I'm sorry I added you. I just thought you'd like to see your peeps. :) I swear I'll ask next tim.

Nat Pat said...

mel, you can make anything look good. :)

The Taylor's said...

this is rough but jamey is right... you look cute! unbelievable how that works out. if i put that on, there would be a flag on the play!